The adventure continues at AJD



 


I have lot of fun here, we do of diversified things.

I was able to conduct a session in English with my collègues with informal activities for Portuguese and Greek students.

It was a good experience for me beceause it was in English and I shared a very good moment with people from different cultures.

There were a total of 4 nationalities!

The team is nice we share several good times, at the apartment  with the other volunteers we organised a dinner with the whole association. The idea was the spanish take care of the starter, the French the meal and the Portuguese of the dessert.

It was a very good moment and we laughed a lot and it brought us closer.

During this month I was also able to visit guimaraes. A nice little town. We took the cable car to have a view of the whole city. I really liked the city, it reminded me a little of my Basque country (southwest region)




See you later 😉

Lucie 

Comments