Hello my name is Mathéo Vaz and I am 21 years old



I am French and I come from the city of Hendaye, I am one of the new volunteers who will be here for 6 months.

After some time in Portugal I can share with you my first impressions of the city of Viana do Castello, it's a very nice city in the middle of mountains, sea and river which gives a unique aspect to the city but it's its biggest charm.

The places to visit are interesting and very pretty in particular the churches but that extends to Portugal in general even if that which overhangs Viana while being perched on the mountain offers an incredible sight.



It is besides for the moment my favorite place of the city with this sight which is also incredible of day like night.

That's all for this presentation of myself and my first impressions.

Oh I forgot I also tried a popular pastry in Portugal, a Bolas de Berlim, despite a rather long queue to get some in the most popular store in Viana, it's still WAY faster than the bank of course and it's worth it it's super good!




PS: I hate the bank.




Comments