GOODBYES

"To say goodbye is to die a little." I carry this saying with me for years, as it has proven true everytime I had to move from one place to another, leaving new best friends behind only to regret the short time we had spent together. It wasn't any different now, only I had less time to ponder about this change in my life as it came so sudden.
I would like to thank everyone who organized a lovely goodbye party, who gave me the cutest of gifts, who helped me prepare for my departure and who will hopefully be there when I get back. Thank you all.

Let the adventure begin :)

"Dizer adeus é morrer um pouco." Eu levo esta frase comigo há anos, e ela provou ser verdadeira cada vez que eu tinha que me deslocar de um lugar para outro, deixando para trás os novos melhores amigos, lamentando apenas o pouco tempo que passamos juntos. Agora, não foi diferente, mais que apenas tive menos tempo para refletir sobre esta mudança na minha vida porque ela veio de repente.

Gostaria de agradecer a todos que organizaram uma linda festa de despedida, deram-me os melhores presentes, que me ajudaram a preparar-me para a partida, e espero que estejam lá quando eu voltar. Obrigada a todos.

Deixe a aventura começar :)


Comments