Já 4 meses!

Ola! Chamo-me Orlena. 

Chegui da França e comecei o meu voluntariado em meados de setembro de 2023.
 Estou muito feliz de participar a este projeto !




I met the AJD during a “Youth Exchange” in May 2023 in Viana Do Castelo.
I found the association's project very interesting. It resonated with me a lot because at that time I was working in a social center for teenagers in after-school activities. So I returned to France with this plan to come back and be a volunteer. 
 
Here I am! Since I have been here I have enriched myself professionally! I love organizing activities in ludoteca space and participate in the camp. Since december I work one day by week in Centro Social E Paroquial de Deão with the babies, I find my volunteering varied, I never get bored!! I progressed in Portuguese with Jacqueline, a French volunteer who comes to the association to do portuguese classes. I also had the chance to participate in a training Eramus+ in Lisbon about volunteering in Portugal. There were political conferences which allowed me to better understand the country.
 
I have been to Porto many times, I also liked Lisbon and I visited many small villages in the surrounding area and a bit of the Spanish coast. My next trip is to Aveiro and Guimarães. 
Thank you so much to the people around me <333 and I hope these last 7 months will pass slowly.













Comments