The arrival at the Juvenil de deão Association

 






My name is Kevin, I'm 23 years old and I'm French from the south-west!

I am a Frenchman, my joy of life and my sociability are my assets, those that make me want to see other things than my small region!

I discovered volunteer missions last year by participating in a one-month mission in Italy.

It was very enriching and I had a lot of positive things to say about it: opening up to the world, constantly discovering new things, new cultures, new people, new habits, all this opened my eyes and I wanted to go on a longer mission.

So I chose the Juvenil de Deão association.

This mission, completely different from the previous one, allows me to be an animator for all publics, which is totally in line with my professional project to be an animator for children and of course for all publics afterwards, thanks to the experience I gained during my voluntary work here in Portugal!

This volunteering will make me progress professionally but also personally because unlike the others I am leaving for 6 months so I will be able to get out of my comfort zone, move away from my family and become totally independent etc...!

That's why I appreciate and thank the local mission so much because I keep on learning and discovering every day!


Thank you to the local mission and thank you to the Juvenil de Deão association for allowing me to experience this!







Comments