Cyrielle, Um novo começo

 

 Hi there, Eu chamo-me Cyrielle, I am 21 years old, and I’m a new french volunteer at the Ajd for the next 5 months. 


 


In France, I live between Limoges and Toulouse. 

Limoges is a small town located in the center of France. It is quite known for its famous ceramics, especially the porcelain, because of the implantation of multiple porcelain factory in the region during the 18th century. 

Toulouse is a  bigger city, this is where I completed my economics and sociology studies. This is, by now, my favorite city, because it offers a large diversity of cultural and artistic activities. 

Yet, I decided to leave these two French cities to go to a new adventure, here, in Portugal. 

I have realized I wanted to explore new adventures in foreign countries to gain maturity, add a deeper meaning to my experiences and give a different dimension to my professional venture, which would consist in working in a social-based structure, such as the Ajd. 

I am looking forward to discover a new country, a new culture, meet new people and learn a new language. 

It has already been a week since I arrived and I feel very good here. I had time to visit Viana do Castelo and taste portuguese specialties such as the famous Pasteis de Nata, which I loved. I also went to the Praia de Cabedelo  and, with my roommates, we watched a beautiful sunset on the ocean.  









It has been a very good beginning, and I can’t wait to see what more the country has to offer. 

Ate logo !

 

Comments