Hello, this is Anna!

 


Hallo, guten Tag! My name is Anna. I am an 18 year old volunteer at AJD from Germany and I am staying here for the next 8 months.

I have graduated from school in 2021 and in my school life I got to explore many of my interests. My main passion is art, painting and crafts, but I also like to skate, do music, dance, learn languages, science, videomaking, drama and explore the world.

This was also my reasoning why I decided to come to Portugal –

·         to explore the country

·         to learn the language and get to know the culture from locals

·         to become more independent

·         to challenge myself

·         to put all my passions together to good use, for example by exploring them with children

Hopefully I will be able to achieve my goals throughout the next months and become a valuable member of this association. Thank you for having me! 😊

Comments