Olá amigos!

My name is Kristina and I am a new volunteer in AJD. I am 23 years old. Grew up in Ukraine, a small town in the south called Melitopol, moved to Bulgaria 6 years ago and have been living there since. Now I live in its capital – Sofia - and like the city.


I have studied English Philology and Corporate Security and my passions are music, travel, literature and basically everything artistic. I have always wanted to go abroad as a volunteer to meet new cultures and do something useful and finally my wish came true.


 


I arrived to Viana do Castelo on 10th August after a long journey from Sofia and then Lisbon, but it was worth it. The atmosphere in the organization is very welcoming and my experience in Portugal has been going just great as I’ve met a lot of new people from organization and exchange, already explored Porto, Viana do Castelo, Braga and other places, and had a chance to get to know about AJD’s activities and projects. I think the organization’s mission is very important and is useful for all young people and kids it attracts.

I absolutely loved the ocean, beaches and great views of the country and I’m having a great time in the best possible conditions.


I am looking forward to work in AJD, and organize new activities, help with communication and hope to learn Portuguese while I am here.

Comments