Hello, I'm Lena, I'm 19 years old and I come from the south-west of France. August 23, 2021 is the first day of this new adventure.

We arrive in our new house, it is really cool, I have a big room with a big dressing room as I like, there is a beautiful kitchen where I could prepare my good dishes, in short, it is rather cool.

This evening we didn't cook, we preferred to go and try a  restaurant.





We had a week's holiday and had time to visit the surrounding area. We went up to the Sanctuary of Santa Luzia in Viana, it was very beautiful and above all a magnificent view.






We also visited Braga, the third largest city in Portugal, which is a really beautiful city with a lot of things to see.


We have a lot of free time so I started to do sports and the scenery around the house allows me to run with a heavenly landscape.





Comments