Hello, I am Louise

 

Hi, my name is Louise. I am from Brittany in France.



 

I have a master‘s degree in cultural development of territories. I love to discover the heritage, the culture and the way of life of other countries than mine. I have already done a voluntary work in France in an association which promotes the possible mobilities in Europe and the culture of the different European countries to a public of young children and teenagers.





I arrived on August 23rd under the heat and the sun, my flight went very well. I was very much impressed by the beautiful landscapes of Viana do Castelo : the bridge, the basilica on top of the city in particular. During  the first days in Portugal with Léna, Kristina and Mathéo I explored some beautiful places of Portugal, like the Bom Jesus in Braga. I also had to be very patient the first days, especially to get a Portuguese bank account or to get around by public transport

I like to interact with children, I hope to improve in the field of communication, organization of events. But the most important thing for me in this mobility is to live a humanly enriching experience that will make me an open-minded and stronger adult.





Comments