Hello, I am Inès

 Hello, my name is Inès, I am 21 years old and I will volunteer in AJD (Deão Youth Association) between 3rd of October until 31st of July.

I come from Normandy in France.

I love to travel, discover new cultures, have to adapt to a new lifestyle and get out of my comfort zone, especially with foreign languages ​​that I do not master. I love sports, theatre, music and especially festivals.

In July 2020 I got my degree in Event Project Management. After, I decided to participate in the European Solidarity Corps in order to take a break from my studies, but I applied to AJD because I wanted to discover the animation world, while doing communication and creating workshops to stay a bit in touch with my studies.

I can't wait to discover Portugal as well as Viana Do Castelo which at first glance looks like a very pretty city.

Regarding AJD, it is a warm and welcoming place and I can see immediately that children feel good in this establishment.

 

Looking forward to discovering more 😊

 

        It's me traveling to Copenhagen                            The Eiffel bridge of Viana Do Castelo












 


           
                First day at AJD

Comments