Hello , I'm Corentin



 Hello, My name is Corentin and I am 19 years old. I am from France and more precisely from the north of France in Saint Valery over Somme.



I am very interested in politics and journalism. In the past, I created a web-media on Instagram that reached 50,000 subscribers but because of lack of time, I decided to sell it to a journalist friend (@fastinfos). I am also a big fan of series.
I arrived in Portugal  on October 3rd 2020 at the end of the afternoon.  What surprised me was the temperature difference between my region and Portugal.  It was much warmer and that fell nice. Then iwaited for the bus in front of the airport beinga bit stressed (I was afraid of not finding the bus).  Once I found the bus  I took the direction of Viana do Castelo.
When I arrived in Viana I immediately found the city beautiful and full of charm.


One of the members of the association came to get me and took me to Darque where I was going to live for ten months.There I met my flatmates Inès and Logane who immediately seemed nice to me.  We had a lot of time to get to know each other because of the Covid we were placed in confinement.  Our neighbourhood is very nice.  There is a beautiful little garden with large cactus and the facades of the houses are made with very beautiful coloured ceramics.  The small grocery stores installed in all the streets are really practical and promotes local trade (It's really good).

I went to the AJD after two weeks of confinement. The place seemed to me very nice and very colourful  The paintings on the fences are super pretty and inspiring. There are a lot of games for the children (Enough to keep them busy).
Ecology within the AJD seemed to me to be an important point and it is encouraging for the generations to come. 
The members of the association were very welcoming and immediately put us at ease. The children prepared a "Welcome" banner and a little musical show for us, it was lovely. I really enjoyed this first day and it motivated me a lot. I can't wait to see what's next and I'm looking forward to doing lots of activities with them!


Comments